Sales & Business Development Representative
ThPA S.A. – Port of Thessaloniki is more than a port, we aspire to be the multi-gateway intermodal network and logistics solutions provider for the Balkans and the broader Southeast, Central and Eastern European region, strategically located in Northern Greece close to the major Trans-European motorway and railway networks with direct access to the Southeastern European countries. ThPA S.A., listed on the Athens Exchange since 2001, handles containers, conventional cargo, offers reliable and cost-efficient logistics solutions and serves passenger traffic through cruise and ferry.
Together as one team, We Move Forward and we are looking for a competent and experienced Sales & Business Development Representative, to join our Organization in our Commercial Division.
Retain and Develop Revenue Target and Customer development, business units’ development, per target product: Intermodal Transports, Imports/Exports development and to grow business within the organization of ThPA S.A., to assist all relevant Business Units with the successful implementation of the commercial strategy.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Increases customer satisfaction.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities to develop Customer solutions.
- Develops and collaborates in marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Extensive travel is required, including site visits, meetings, sales development, trade shows, etc.,
- Maintain and develop existing portfolio within a defined (area, customers portfolio) as part of an effective commercial team.
- Provide full support to existing and potential customers.
- Developing ThPA S.A. Services, aligned with the approved Strategy, Mission and Vision.
- Engaging with local teams in each Dry Port, Operations and Customer Service to enhance growth.
- Managing the sales activities, driving performance to ensure volume, revenue and business development targets are met in alignment with the Commercial Policy of ThPA S.A.
- Strengthening relationships with key accounts and stakeholders.
- Market research and competition analysis.
- Managing cross functional coordination and stakeholder communication.
- Working closely with Commercial Management, Sales Management, Customer Service, Operations and Marketing teams to enhance customer satisfaction and business development.
- Ensuring sales systems and reporting are precise and optimized for management tracking, analysis, and planning.
- Reporting Line to CCO and Deputy CCO
- A bachelor’s degree in related areas is preferred.
- Relevant experience with a proven and excellent sales track record among Shipping Lines, Supply Chain Industry, Freight Forwarding and Logistics companies.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of local and global integrated logistics requirements and freight forwarding solutions across all logistics modes.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and customer focus skills
- Good user of MS-Office and ERP tools, Salesforce
- Fluency in English
The company offers
The ideal candidate will be part of a diverse, learning, competitive and professional organization, which offers real opportunities for personal development and in-depth insights into the operation of a modern port. You will work closely with a professional team and will gain significant experience to further build career opportunities with the organization.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV and Cover letter mentioning in the field desired job position “Sales & Business Development Representative”.
Deadline for receiving applications is January 15, 2024.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.