Change to the Financial Calendar for the year 2010
- Apr 19, 2010
- Last Updated: Monday, 19 April 2010 13:45
Thessaloniki Port Authority sa announces the financial calendar for the year 2010, in accordance with article 188.8.131.52.1 of the Athens Exchange Rulebook:
- Announcement of the financial statements of Thpa sa, for the corporate use 2009, Tuesday, 30 March 2010.
- Publication of the financial statements of Thpa sa, for the corporate use 2009, Wednesday, 31 March 2010.
- Presentation of the company's financial results to analysts Thursday, 22 April 2010.
- Annual General Shareholders Meeting Friday, 28 May 2010.
- Ex-dividend date Monday, 19 July 2010.
- Dividend beneficiaries "Record date" Wedsday, 21 July 2010 (in accordance with the new ATHEX rulebook, starting on 1.1.2009 corporate actions take place based on "record date" replacing the "trade date" rule. Based on the new rule, beneficiaries of the dividend are those investors who are registered in the DSS on the relevant "record date").
- The dividend payment will start on Monday, 26 July 2010. Dividend payment will be carried out through a credit institution.The company will issue a newer announcement on the dividend payment procedure.