- Dec 04, 2020
- Last Updated: Sunday, 06 December 2020 15:09
1. Except for the stated exceptions (copyright of third parties, partners and institutions), all content of the website, including, but not limited to: texts, news, graphics, photographs, designs and services provided, shall consist copyright of ThPA SA and be governed by national, European and international Intellectual Property provisions. Consequently, none of the above may be modified, sold in whole or in part or exploited in any way by third parties. The case of individual storage of a single copy of the content, on a simple personal computer, for personal and not public use, is the only exception, always provided that the source is indicated and without prejudice to the relevant copyright. Visitors/users understand and accept that they are not entitled to modify, sell, resell and/or exploit in any way all or part of the content of the website.
2. All information contained in this website is provided "as is" and "as available". Although every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on the website (https://www.thpa.gr) is as accurate, complete, true, up-to-date and available as possible, ThPA SA does not guarantee the correctness and accuracy of this information, which visitors use at their own risk. ThPA SA assumes no responsibility, direct or indirect, for any claims of a legal, civil or criminal nature or for any (incidental, special or consequential) damage to the user/visitor of this website.
3. ThPA SA makes every effort to ensure the proper functioning of its website, although it does not guarantee that the operation of its servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error, free of viruses or other similar elements. Therefore, the company is not responsible for any interruption of the operation of its website and the services provided or for any form of damage caused to the user by such interruption.
4. ThPA SA does not manage the websites of third parties, to which it refers through hyperlinks or advertising banners and is not responsible for their content.
5. Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users of ThPA’s website, without this implying: a) that it endorses or accepts the content or services of external websites; b) that it accepts having any relation with the owners of external websites; c) that it guarantees the protection of personal data, the availability, quality, completeness or accuracy of the information and services contained on third party websites, or security against virus transmission; d) that it assumes any responsibility for any misuse of the information contained on the external websites. Therefore, for any problem that may occur during the visit/use of external websites, the user shall contact directly the respective websites and their owners, who assume the relevant responsibility. ThPA SA is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of links to other websites, as well as for the information that may be included in these websites.
7. ThPA SA is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. Any personal data, as well as any other information collected from the website https://www.thpa.gr, are used exclusively for the operation and provision of our electronic services and they may in no case be sold, leased or in any way transmitted and/or disclosed to third parties. An exception is the case in which the disclosure of data is required by an explicit provision of the law and exclusively to the competent authorities.
8. The collection, processing and management of personal data by the website https://www.thpa.gr is subject to the terms of the Privacy Statement, as well as the relevant provisions of Greek and EU law on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data, as in force. The visitors/users of the website https://www.thpa.gr reserve all rights deriving from the Greek and EU law, as well as the rights of access, correction, completion and deletion of their personal data.
9. Minors have access to the website and the services provided only with the consent of their parents/guardians and are not required to disclose their personal data.
10. Also, the website https://www.thpa.gr is not responsible for cases of collection of personal data from linked websites not managed by ThPA SA. The Privacy Statement only applies to personal data collected, processed and managed by the website https://www.thpa.gr.
12. The visitor/user of the website https://www.thpa.gr is obliged to comply with the current provisions of Greek, EU and international law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications. In addition, the visitor/user shall refrain from any illegal and abusive use of the content and services of this website. Any damage caused to the above website https://www.thpa.gr and its related websites by the visitor user, due to misuse and improper use of the relevant services, is solely within the visitor-user's responsibility. In the event of any administrative or legal action/claim arising from any form of infringement by the user, the latter undertakes on the one hand to intervene in the relevant court procedure and on the other hand to compensate the owner of the website, in case the user is obliged to pay compensation or other expenses.