Health and Safety
- Feb 04, 2014
- Last Updated: Monday, 11 January 2021 09:47
The defense of Health and Safety at work, as well as the creation and maintenance of a healthy and safe working environment, are the main priorities of ThPA S.A.
It is a commitment of the Management to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases as well as the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the Management System for Health and Safety at work.
Key pillars of the Policy of ThPA S.A. in the field of Health and Safety at work are:
- Compliance with the requirements of the ISO 45001: 2018 standard.
- Compliance with applicable legislation, International Codes and Best Practices
- Continuous information, training, awareness of all employees in matters of Health and Safety at work.
- The systematic recognition of occupational hazards and the taking of measures to minimize the risks to Health and Safety in the workplace as well as the implementation of recognized good practices from the global experience.
- Taking measures in order to take advantage of opportunities in the work environment.
- The provision of all necessary means (equipment, training) and procedures for the establishment, review and achievement of the objectives for Health and Safety at work.
- The transparent, timely and thorough reporting of all occupational safety incidents, in order to identify the causes and implement preventive and corrective measures.
- The consultation and participation of employees and their representatives wherever present.
The Management assumes general responsibility for the protection of the Health and Safety at work and therefore ensures that this Policy is kept informed, communicated to the staff and made available to the public and stakeholders.
The systematic inspection of the organization and the procedures contributes to the achievement of the goal of absolute observance of the rules of safe work in every field of work.