- Jan 11, 2021
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 16 February 2022 11:49
ThPA SA has designed and implements a Quality Management System in conformity with the requirements of the International Standard ELOT ISO 9001:2015, to meet the requirements of the modern business reality and ensure the ongoing improvement of its processes with a view to achieving top customer satisfaction.
The Quality Management System was designed based on the needs and aspirations of ThPA S.A. and in accordance with the legal and regulatory requirements of the applicable Greek and EU legislation and its scope is as follows:
Mooring of Commercial vessels, passenger vessels and cruise ships
Loading and unloading of containers, bulk cargo and general cargo
Storage and transport of cargo
Concession of sites for commercial and cultural activities
The Management commits to meet the requirements of all stakeholders and consolidate the customer confidence through the fulfilment of specific quality standards and the ongoing improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in conformity with ISO 9001:2015.
In this context, ThPA S.A., seeks to:
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Comply with the applicable relevant legislation, International Codes and best practices
- Provide ongoing information and training to all its employees through training programmes
- Constantly improve the Quality Insurance System and the company operations through the effective use of the following processes
- Management Review
- Internal Audits
- Corrective Actions
- Risk Management
To achieve the above goals, the Management:
- Commits to apply the principles of the Quality Policy and the Quality Management System that it establishes
- Commits to comply with the applicable Greek and EU legislation
- Informs its staff and encourages it to be bound by the same principles
- Commits to provide the infrastructure and equipment required for fulfilling its operations and implement properly the Quality Management System.
The implementation and certification of the quality management system aims at:
- enhancing the Company's reputation by guaranteeing the customer confidence
- creating opportunities for entering international markets as the Company's image and reliability improve
- reducing production cost through the optimization of resource and time management
- raising awareness of employees about quality management
- ensuring ongoing improvement of processes based on the implementation of objective monitoring and measurement mechanisms and, therefore, upgrading the Company processes to generate value added
- creating a competitive advantage
The Company Management periodically reviews the principles and goals of this Quality Policy, the current version of which has been notified to all the staff.