Consultation on "Berth Notification" service
- Apr 19, 2022
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 19 April 2022 19:25
ThPA S.A., in the context of offering an integrated full spectrum of services, which aim to provide better planning and service to Shipping Lines-Carriers/Shipping Agents and to increase productivity through the improvement of the operational efficiency of the Container Terminal, takes the initiative to invite all stakeholders to a Consultation on its intention to launch the "Berth Notification” service with ETA/ETB agreed in advance, a best practice which is applied in many European and International Ports.
These criteria are:
1. Volume commitment by each Shipping Line-Carrier
2. Target volumes per vessel
3. Minimum operational KPIs on crane split per vessel
4. Volume allocation in ThPA S.A. Intermodal Rail services with utilization KPIs
5. Target transshipment cargo volumes
6. Target transit volumes
The consultation period will last for 30days days and will be completed on 20.05.2022
Thanking all stakeholders in advance for their constructive feedback.