- May 28, 2010
The Company announces that during its shareholders Ordinary General Meeting held on 28.5.2010 with the participation of (18) shareholders, who represented 8.113.232 shares of the total amount of 10,080,000 shares, with the quota of 80.488413 %, the following resolutions were taken with the quorum of 80,488413 % each and every one:
1) Approval of the annual financial statements for the 10th financial year (1.1.2009 to 31.12.2009), along with the Board of Directors and Auditors reports.
2) Approval of the allocation of available earnings, as proposed by the Company's Board of Directors and of a 0.15 € dividend per share, which dividend is subject to 10% withholding tax, according Law 3697/2008 and therefore the net final amount payable will be 0.135 Euro per share. The record date (dividend beneficiaries) was set for Wednesday 21 July 2010. The (ex-dividend date) was set for Monday 19 July 2010 and the dividend payment will be made as from 26 July 2010. Shareholders may receive their dividend from any branch of EFG Eurobank Ergasias starting Monday 26th July 2010, upon presenting their identity card. The dividend of shareholders who have designated EFG EUROBANK Ergasias as their account operator at the Dematerialised Securities System (SAT) will be credited to their accounts on Monday 26 July 2010.
3) Approval of the release of the Board of Directors Members and of the Auditors from any liability for the activities of the management period from 1.1.2009 to 31.12.2009.
4) Approval of the Board of Directors Members remuneration for the year 2009 up until now, and pre-approval of the remunerations-compensations to be paid the next financial year.
5) Ratification of the election of Mr S. Aggeloudis as member of the BoD, in replacement of resigned Mr I. Frantzis.
6) Recall of 7 members of the Board of Directors and election of 7 new members of the Company's BoD for five years. Mr Stylianos Aggeloudis was appointed as company's CEO. Mr Vasilios Antonopoulos and Mr Haris Topalidis were appointed as independent non executive members of the Company's BoD. An audit committee was formed in accordance of Law 3693/2008, with Mr Vasilios Antonopoulos, Mr Christodoulos Antoniadis and Mr Haris Topalidis as members.
7) Assignment of the audit of the 11th financial year (1.1.2010 - 31.12.2010) to the auditing company "Ernst & Young" (HELLAS).
8) There were no announcements during the Ordinary General Meeting.