- Apr 29, 2009
The Board of Directors of the Limited Company with the corporate name "ORGANISMOS LIMENOS THESSALONIKIS ANONYMI ETERIA [THESSALONIKI PORT AUTHORITY S.A." trading as THPA S.A. (LC Reg. No 42807/06/B/99/30), with registered offices in Thessaloniki, hereby
its Shareholders according to Law 2190/1920 and to the Company's Memorandum of Association to the Ordinary General Meeting that will take place on Tuesday 26th May 2009 at 13:00 p.m. in Thessaloniki, at Warehouse A, 1st Port Pier, on the following Agenda items:
1. Submission and Approval of the Company’s Annual Financial Report for the 9th fiscal year (01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008).
2. Appropriation of Annual Earnings and decision on the distribution of dividends to the Company shareholders.
3. Release of the Board of Directors members and of the Certified Auditors from any and all liability as regards the proceedings of the Company's 9th fiscal year.
4. Election of the Board of Director members due to the end of their term on 15.06.2009.
5. Establishment of an Audit Committee in application of Law 3693/2008 provision.
6. Election of Certified Auditors for the fiscal year 2009 and approval of their fees.
7. Approval of the fees - remunerations paid to BoD members during the fiscal year 2008 and pre-approval of fees remunerations that will be paid during the next fiscal year.
8. Various announcements.
All shareholders of the Company have the right to participate in the meeting, either in person or by proxy. Each share gives right to one vote.
In order for the shareholders to participate in the General Meeting, they are required to:
- Block all or part of their shares through their operator in the Intangible Titles System (ITS) or, in the event the said shares are placed in the ITS Special Account, through the Hellenic Exchanges S.A.
- Submit to the Company (Public Relations, Investor Relations, Company Announcements and Investor Service Department.1st Port Pier, tel. +2310 593-134 & 2310 593-128) the respective certificate of blocked shares at least five (5) days before the General Meeting date.
- The power of representation instruments should be submitted to the Company within the same deadline.