- Jun 09, 2008
Invitation to the general ordinary shareholders meeting
The Board of Directors of the Limited Company with the corporate name "ORGANISMOS LIMENOS THESSALONIKIS ANONYMI ETERIA [THESSALONIKI PORT AUTHORITY S.A." trading as THPA S.A. (LC Reg. No 42807/06/B/99/30), with registered offices in Thessaloniki, according to its decision on 8th May 2008, has judged necessary the non realization of the Ordinary General Meeting of the shareholders decided for the 20th June 2008 and has allocated the date of the Ordinary General Meeting for the 30th of June 2008 with the addition of a new item on the agenda.
Its Shareholders according to the Law and of the Company's Memorandum of Association to the Ordinary General Meeting that will take place on Monday 30th June 2008 at 13:00 p.m. in Thessaloniki, at Warehouse A, 1st Port Pier, on the following Agenda items:
1. Submission and Approval of the Annual Financial Statements of the Company for the 8th fiscal year (01.01.2007 to 31.12.2007).
2. Appropriation of Annual Earnings and decision on the distribution of dividends to the Company shareholders.
3. Release of the Board of Directors members and of the Certified Auditors from any and all liability as regards the Proceedings of the Company's 8th fiscal year.
4. Appointment of Certified Auditors for the fiscal year 2008 and approval of their fees.
5. Approval of the fees - remunerations paid to BoD members during the fiscal year 2007 and approval of fees remunerations that will be paid in the next fiscal year.
6. Cancellation of the Decision of the Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting of 1/3/2007- Dividend payment to the Greek State for the year 2000.
7. Amendment of the 27.6.2001 Concession Agreement between the Th.P.A. SA and the Greek State.
8. Various announcements.
All shareholders of the Company have the right to participate in the meeting, either in person or by proxy. Each share gives right to one vote.
In order for the shareholders to participate in the General Meeting, they are required to:
- Block all or part of their shares through their operator in the Intangible Titles System (ITS) or, in the event the said shares are placed in the ITS Special Account, through the Hellenic Exchanges S.A.(Central Securities Depository S.A.)
- Submit to the Company (Public Relations, Investor Relations, Company Announcements and Investor Service Department, 1st Port Pier, tel. +2310 593-134 & 2310 593-128) the respective certificate of blocked shares at least five (5) days before the General Meeting date.
The power of representation instruments should be submitted to the Company within the same deadline.
Thessaloniki 9th June 2008
BOARD OF DIRECTORS