- Jan 25, 2008
- Jan 15, 2008
The Board of Directors of the company Thessaloniki Port Authority SA, in today’s (15/01) meeting, has unanimously approved the terms of the international public procurement, for the concession of the THPA SA Container Terminal to a private provider of port services, in exchange for, on the one hand, a self-financed – by the private contractor – investment (with the purpose of further developing and expanding the existing port infrastructure and superstructure) and, on the other hand, financial consideration for THPA SA with the award criterion being the highest financial offer.
- Dec 06, 2007
The Declared Policy of the Port Facility of Thessaloniki Port Authority SA consists of ensuring a securefe working environment by means of the uptaking and the implementation of measures actively averting illegal actions against the people, the vessels, the vehicles, the building facilities, the merchandises, the loading and unloading equipment and the supplies of the vessels within its property limits.
The objectives of the Administration of ThPA S.A. are:
- The compliance with the security regulations foreseen by the National and International Legislation and the European Union.
- The implementation of measures for the limitation of the risks eventually threatening the passengers, the crews, the employees and the merchandises, for as long as they remain within the port area.
- The cooperation with the Coast Guard and the security authorities in general, as well as with all the local authorities.
- The increase of the personnel’s vigilance and knowledge on safety issues.
- The drawing up of emergency plans for the confrontation of unpredicted events, jeopardizing the safety of people and vessels.
Those objectives are met with:
- The drawing up of the Security Assessment and the Security Plan approved by the Ministry of Merchantile Marine.
- The constant training of the personnel.
- The updating and improvement of the Security Plan, by means of regular internal controls and constant evaluations.
- The support of the Security Officer, for the fulfillment of his/her duties and competencies.
All the employees shall participate in this effort and know the relevant security duties and the required measures for the protection of the port facility against all illegal actions.
Our top priority is always and above all to safeguard and protect human life.
- Dec 06, 2007
ThPA S.A. hereby informs you that, on Friday, the 7th of December 2007, the company shall proceed to the implementation of the Port Facility Security Plan that was approved by the Ministry of Mercantile Marine, Aegean and Island Policy, in compliance with the International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS) and the European Regulation 725/EC/2004.
The entry – exit – traffic within the areas of implementation of the ISPS Code (Port Facility controlled zone), shall be permitted only to people bearing entry passes (identification cards for people and stickers for vehicles).
In order to avoid discomfort and delays, especially during the first days of the implementation, we kindly ask for your understanding and hereby invite you to:
- see to the re-issuing of lost cards or stickers,
- cooperate with the ThPA S.A. employees and the Coast Guard personnel at the control points.
- Nov 30, 2007
OLTH S.A. announces that, on the 1-3-2007, the 10th Extraordinary General Meeting of its shareholders was held, attended by three (3) shareholders, representing 7,527,499 shares out of a total of 10,080,000 shares, the relevant percentage being 74.67756945%, and that the following decisions were made, all upon a quorum rate of74.67756945%:
- Election of Mr. Efstratios Makios, son of Thrasyvoulos, as member of the Company’s Board of Directors, in replacement of the late Mr. Dimitrios Pallis.
- Increase of the Share Capital of OLTH S.A. by capitalization of the 2000 fiscalyear A’ dividend A’ by €1,063,536.00, as well as of a part of the special non taxable reserve of L.2881/2001, by €1,960,464.00, so that it amounts to €33,264,000.00. The above increase shall create 1,008,000 shares, of nominal value €3.0 each. The new shares shall be 1/10 distributed, free-of-charge, to the shareholders, on the third workday after the date of approval of the shares’ listing, and shall have a dividend right in the profits of the fiscal year 2007. At the same time, article 5 of the Articles of Association “Share Capital – Shareholders” was amended as regards the above increase of the share capital. The BoD was authorized to handle the matters that may arise due to fractional share balances.
- Modification of the remuneration of the Chairman of the BoD/ OLTH S.A., which was approved by the Ordinary General Meeting of the 15/6/2006, so that, instead of attendance expenses the Chairman of the BoD be paid a remuneration of €5,000, gross, fourteen (14) times per year, starting from the date of his/her election (15-6-2006).