Thessaloniki Port Authority SA announces that the new Board of Directors of ThPA SA was constituted into a body, on Friday 23rd of March 2018, after the payment of 231,926 million euros and the completion of the transfer of 67% of the company’s share capital to “South Europe Gateway Thessaloniki (SEGT) Ltd”.
Mr. Sotiriοs Theofanis, the coordinator of DIEP GmbH – Terminal Link SAS – Belterra Investments Ltd, was appointed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ThPA SA BoD’s, and the Managing Director of Terminal Link SAS, Mr. Boris Wenzel was appointed as Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The composition of the new Board of Directors of ThPA SA is as follows:
- Sotirios Theofanis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ThPA SA BoD’s, executive member
- Boris Wenzel, Deputy Chairman of the ThPA SA BoD’s, non-executive member
- Arthur Davidian, non-executive member
- Angelos Vlachos, independent non-executive member
- Alexander-Wilhelm von Mellenthin, non-executive member
- Panagiotis Alevras, independent non-executive member
- Gabriel Ioannou, non-executive member
- Panagiotis Michalopoulos, independent non-executive member
- Yong YU, non-executive member