ThPA S.A. is constantly evolving and innovating, creating value for its partners. In this context, the company has moved to the new Container Terminal Management Information System (C.T.M.I.S), which you can navigate by following the instructions below:
Register to the New Container Terminal Management Information System (C.T.M.I.S.) for sending/receiving XML messages
- If you have an fnet account you have to connect your thpa.gr account with your new Portal account (You can follow the instructions you will find here: webportal_user_manual_EN).
- After the completion of the connection you will be granted direct access to the https://ctosxml.thpa.gr
- If you don’t have an fnet account you must register at https://ctosxml.thpa.gr (You can follow the instructions you will find here: ctos_xml_user_manual_v2_EN).
- When ThPA. S.A. completes the audit you will be notified by email.
Register to the New Truck Appointment System (TAS)
Representatives’ registration guide (WEB and/or REST API)
The new system allows representatives of agents or authorization holders to send COREOR & COHAOR messages.
- For the inclusion of representatives, it is necessary to register at https://webportal.thpa.gr (You can follow the instructions you will find here: webportal_user_manual_EN)
- Then the representatives must enter the details of the companies or people they represent at https://ctosxml.thpa.gr (You can follow the instructions you will find here: ctos_xml_manual_for_respresentatives_v1_EN)
- Once the application is accepted, representatives will be able to send the new COREOR (container release order) and COHAOR (request for control) messages on behalf of the companies or individuals registered in the system.
Before sending the CALINF must inform the Vessel Planning Department about the arrival of the new ship and send them the detailed files of the ship’s construction, which must contain the following information:
- Stack weights holds/decks
- Slots only for 45’ (positions)
- Slots only for 40’
- Slots only for 20’
- MAX HC under deck per bay
- Special DG positions
- RF slots (positions needed)
- Type of Hatch covers
- Position of vessel gear
ΜΚ666/BG888: In the old messages I declared the ports of transit cargo this way. What should I do now?
The new system contains all UNLOCODES, so the corresponding port must be declared with its UN LOCODE.
Yes. When the port rotation changes and before you send any XML, except CALINF, you have to inform the Berth Planning Department for the new port rotation and then proceed to send XML messages.
In this case you have to inform the Documentation Department about the internal code and the UNLOCODE to which it corresponds. After the update you can send the XML/EDI as usual.
When a new service is about to arrive at the port, you must inform the Berth Planning Department about the following:
- Service name
- Port rotation (UNLOCODES)
- Shipping line
The port of unloading of a container has not been set yet. What should I declare in the EDI / XML messages?
Since the port of unloading is unknown, you have to use the code XXOPT. Before sending the EDI/XML you must make sure that you have informed the Berth Planning Department about using the XXOPT code.
The acceptable values of the Package Type field are the following:
When you need want to declare an OOG, you have to fill in at least one of the corresponding OOG XML /EDI fields.
To create a new voyage, it is necessary to send a CALINF and fill in the fields: Vo_code, i/b code, o/b code with a unique code and for vessel name you have to enter the name of the ship as it was registered in the system, during the creation of the vessel definition. When the system receives a CALINF it checks if it has been preceded by another one with the same values. In case there is no other such CALINF, the new voyage is created, otherwise it updates the existing voyage with the new information.
I want to change the Containers that were declared with COPRAR loading (or unloading) and will be loaded on the ship. What should I do?
A new COPRAR loading message must be sent, which will include ONLY the Containers that need to be loaded. Upon receiving the message, the system will DELETE the old loading (or unloading) COPRAR and will register the new message.
This message means that you have not declared the corresponding box operator for one or more containers. You need to inform the Berth Planning Department about the existence of this box operator and resend the message.
This message means that you have not declared the correct port rotation for the ship. you need to inform the Berth Planning Department about the correct port rotation and resend the message.
In addition to the Customs procedures, for the container release it is necessary to send a COREOR message (https://ctosxml.thpa.gr). This message is the pre-announcement for the release of a container by notifying the CT of the following information. This message is sent by the holder of the delivery order or a representative.
- Issuer of the delivery order
- Last holder of the delivery order
- Invoicee – where the invoice will be issued
- Owner of the cargo
- The date of departure from Container Terminal, for the charge of the storage rights etc.
- Relevant Customs documents
- The haulier for the automatic dispatch of the exit permit (optional)
The above message means that you have entered a previous date or time. It is better to leave the time field unchanged.
I received an error message “Sender is not equal to Last_Holder Or Sender does not exist in the representatives of the holder“when sending a message.
The above message means that you have not registered the holder as your customer, or that you have submitted the wrong ID. The holder you submit at the “Order Holder” field should appear at “Holders Projection”. If it doesn’t show, you can add him via “New Delivery Order Holders”.
You have to resend the message, with the correct code and contact the Documentation Department to cancel your previous COHAOR.
The delivery order number should be written exactly as in the order, with the exact punctuation, capital letters, etc.
You need to submit the email address to which you want to receive the replies at the “Account Management“ section. You have to enter your email address, select XML Responses and click “submit”.
You need to submit the email address to which you want to receive your invoices at the “Account Management“section. You must enter your email address, select ANNEX and click submit.
You need to submit the email to which you want to receive the exit permission at the “Account Manager“section. You must enter your email address, select “Exit Permit” and click “submit”.
You have to enter the carrier’s email address in Coreor, in the field “Carrier Email Address“.
To keep track of the stages, you have to go to the “Permits Status“section, type-in the Container Number and click the “search” button.
- At first, you have to enter your Name or ID
- You then have to press the blue search button.
- Then You have to type again the same data.
- Select the line ([id]Name) that appears.
In order to find someone’s ID, you have to insert their company’s Tax Identification Number and press the “search” button at the “Company Data” section.