ThPA S.A. («Company») announces that on July 12th, 2021, the postponed from 23/06/2021 Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders was held, as per the 13th item “Election of a new Board of Directors”, at the Company’s headquarters in Thessaloniki, which, in view of the extraordinary circumstances and in the context of the mitigation measures employed by the State for the prevention of the spread of the coronavirus Covid-19, was convened via teleconference, in real time.
The General Meeting was attended in conformity by 20 shareholders, attending either in person or by proxy and representing 8.049.399 shares, that is 79,86% of the Company’s paid-up share capital. At the meeting, after voting and pursuant to article 7 par. 1 of the Company’s Articles of Association, nine (9) members of the Board of Directors were elected (without alternate members), as follows:
- Athanasios Liagkos, executive member
- Franco Nicola Cupolo, executive member
- Artur Davidian, executive member
- Laurent Martens, non-executive member
- FU Baiqiao (Leon), non-executive member
- Angelos Vlachos, non-executive member
- Panagiotis Michalopoulos, independent, non-executive member
- Angeliki Samara, independent, non-executive member
- Eirini Chadiari, independent, non-executive member
The voting results on the 13th item were as follows:
- For: 7.016.605 votes (87,17% of those present)
- Against: 300.200 votes (3,73% of those present)
- Abstain: 732.594 votes (9,10% of those present)
It is also announced that the new Board of Directors was elected for a 5-year term, specifically until 12/07/2026.