The Board of Directors of the Limited Company with the corporate name “ORGANISMOS LIMENOS THESSALONIKIS ANONYMI ETERIA [THESSALONIKI PORT AUTHORITY S.A.” trading as THPA S.A. (LC Reg. No 42807/06/B/99/30), with registered offices in Thessaloniki,
its Shareholders by virtue of L. 2190/1920 on Limited Companies, as currently in force, and of the Company’s Memorandum of Association to the Ordinary General Meeting that will take place on Friday 15th June 2007, at 13:00 p.m. in Thessaloniki, at Warehouse D, 1st Port Pier, on the following Agenda items :
- Submission and Approval of the Annual Financial Statements of the Company for the 7th fiscal year (01.01.2006 to 31.12.2006)
- Appropriation of Annual Earnings and decision on the distribution of dividends to the Company shareholders
- Release of the Board of Directors members and of the Certified Auditors from any and all liability as regards the proceedings of the Company’s 7th fiscal year
- Appointment of Certified Auditors for the fiscal year 2007 and approval of their fees
- Approval of the fees – remunerations paid to BoD members during the fiscal year 2006 and approval of fees remunerations that will be paid in the next fiscal year.
- Various announcements.
All shareholders of the Company have the right to participate in the meeting, either in person or by proxy. Each share gives right to one vote.
In order for the shareholders to participate in the General Meeting, they are required to :
- Block all or part of their shares through their operator in the Intangible Titles System (ITS) or, in the event the said shares are placed in the ITS Special Account, through the Hellenic Exchanges S.A.(Central Securities Depository S.A.)
- Submit to the Company (Public Relations, Investor Relations, Company Announcements and Investor Service Department, 1st Port Pier, tel. +2310 593-134 & 2310 593-128) the respective certificate of blocked shares at least five (5) days before the General Meeting date.
The power of representation instruments should be submitted to the Company within the same deadline.
Thessaloniki 8th May 2007
BOARD OF DIRECTORS