The new Board of Directors of ThPA SA was constituted into a body on Friday 23rd of March 2018, after the payment of 231,926 million euros and the completion of the transfer of 67% of the company’s share capital to “South Europe Gateway Thessaloniki (SEGT) Ltd”.
SEGT Ltd consists of “Deutsche Invest Equity Partners GmbH” (47%), “Terminal Link SAS” (33%) and “Belterra Investments Ltd” (20%).
Mr. Sotiriοs Theofanis, the coordinator of DIEP GmbH-Terminal Link SAS-Belterra Investments Ltd, was appointed as Chairman of BoD and Chief Executive Officer of ThPA SA, and the Managing Director of Terminal Link SAS, Mr. Boris Wenzel was appointed as Alternate Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The composition of the new Board of Directors of ThPA SA is as follows:
- Sotirios Theofanis, Chairman of BoD and Chief Executive Officer of ThPA SA, executive member
- Boris Wenzel, Alternate Chairman of BoD, non-executive member
- Artur Davidian, non-executive member
- Angelos Vlachos, independent non-executive member
- Alexander-Wilhelm Von Mellenthin, non-executive member
- Panagiotis Alevras, independent non-executive member
- Gavriel Ioannou, non-executive member
- Panagiotis Michalopoulos, independent non-executive member
- Yong YU, non-executive member
The new Chairman of BoD and Chief Executive Officer of ThPA SA, Sotiriοs Theofanis, after expressing his thanks to the outgoing administration for its contribution to the operation of the Port, said: “The prospects for the Port of Thessaloniki are extremely positive and we will concentrate our efforts to strengthen its position in the Southeastern European port services market. We are ready to implement our investment plan and we will keep open channels of communication with all stakeholders. I am convinced that the Port of Thessaloniki has the prospects to become a hub of strategic interest for Mediterranean, the Balkans and Southeastern Europe and play a leading role in the development of Northern Greece”.
The new Board of Directors will take over, after an official ceremony, which will take place on Monday, March 26, at 12 noon, at the Port of Thessaloniki’s administration building.